Sunday, January 24, 2010

Givenchy paris fall10

I looked up into the Givenchy collection this morning and was quite joy with the collection pretty well. Even though mostly pieces are still inspiring from the spring summer season which I can totally say that the designer be inspired from the Middle East Cultures. This collection is still in the same concept from my point of view. Black,Grey and White. I really enjoy looking at his collection so far because the clothes that he made always doubt me with something. To see in this lastest collection, Leather is still participates and the gold crown-of-thorns necklace is very gorgeous and along with short-skirt wearing over the really skinny trousser. How couldn't this going to be my favorite collection this season?






I really want this coat.



thanks to coutorture <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment