Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thai designer, Sretsis.

I didn't mention that I grew up in Bangkok,Thailand. The fashion city of south east asia. See from there're various fashion designers opening the boutiques lately. It might not as big as very big fashion city as Paris or New York but still, There're smells of fashion all around the Bangkok. The city helds fashion week 2 season a year which are Spring Summer in March and Autumn Winter probably in either October or November. The shows are managed by different organizers each season. Elle magazine for winter and Bazaar for spring. I had a chance to get into the shows last season before I came to the United States and It was really good, the shows and how they organized the event. Additional, many Thai designers have very talented ideas of clothings and accessories therefore today I am going to show some of the latest collection in Autumn Winter from my favorite brand calls "Sretsis".










thanks to thaicatwalk <33

No comments:

Post a Comment