Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bangkok International Fashion Week.

I am kinda upset because I won't have a chance to get into the shows at BIFW spring summer 2010. I saw the schedules and all i can say awesome. I have very strong interesting in Thai designers. I can see they show their massive talents every seasons. Also, there will be press conference on March 3rd.

here is schedules of the fashion week.

Thursday 18th March
Mob F
Code 10
ISSUE

Friday 19th March
Busardi
Phuket Mermaid
Kunitar & 8E88
Koi Suwannagate

Saturday 20th March
JNBY
FASH by SWU
Asava
27 NOV.
Theatre

Sunday 21th March
Dusk till dawn
PAINKILLER
Singha Life
Tube Gallery
FLY NOW

And I also have some of the lookbook and photoshoots.

27NOV


PainKiller


FLYNOW



thanks designers for pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, please note that the BIFW will is postponed to the 22nd - 25th of April due to the current political situation in Thailand.

    ReplyDelete