Friday, February 5, 2010

How to make it in America.



I must confess I just found this series today but not too late because it's going to be on air on Valentine's day for the first episode.

This series call How to make it in America. After i read the plot summary and watched the trailers I think It's quite interesting. It's about 2 young men, I consider 20something as a young,doing anything to become a well-known fashion designer in a scene of NYC. There're bunch of reality show about fashion but I haven't seen any series about fashion so far. There might be but I just didn't see any yet.

I think this one looks good and I like the quote that in America anything can obviously happen even you think it's ridiculous. I will definitely watch this show as far as It's not going to bored me. lol because a lot of series that I have watched are good at just the very first seasons and getting more out of interesting.

This is one of trailers.



It is snowing so bad outside now I think it will probably be at least 10 inches of snow. I have to cancel my plans for tomorrow. I don't know why it's snowing on friday I would like it to be during weekday because there will be a 2 hours delay or cancel school. hahaha STOP SNOWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment