Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let's hear it in NY NY NY.



Long time no updates. This is such a lame thing ever because I have been busy all week and couldn't even sneak my ass out of the study text books. I had mid-term tests and lots of assignments due. Today is my last day of the week because tomorrow suppose to be in service at school so I can keep my lazy ass in my bed all day, Happy! :) I really do hate chemistry which I have the lowest grades lately. I don't even know what am I studying now in class like what topic of study? hahahah I hate this I wish i could have chose something else may be community service or study hall instead. Let's see about next week I am going to New York for fashion week and visiting my friend. I can't wait any longer from now on. NYC is my fav place ever...don't count BKK because that is the best place in the entire world(for me). I got invitations from academy of art show at bryant park from my besty who works for the fashion department and that would really be the best opportunity for me to attend the show even though it's not the big name's. Last time i went to ny was about in last month ( I go there almost every month) for shopping...There's nothing else for me to do in ny except for buying clothes and eat at boardway. I went to central park for couple times but i would die because It was really freezing cold and not only the park but also all the junctions in manhattan when you walk across the street you can feel the freezing wind hitting your face pretty hard. I'd better wear the thick clothes lol. see you guys in NYC.

pictures of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment