Wednesday, July 21, 2010

back to Bangkok

I have been back for almost 3 weeks. No updated so far. I don't know what to start my journal today though. haha. It was 26 hours on the plane and my legs were killing me so bad that day. I landed Bangkok at about 30 minutes untill 11pm. Bangkok is very very hot and humid right now because It's still in rainy season. I haven't decided what I want to do yet. I just need a little more time to think and make a right decision for my future. As of right now, I just staying home,reading books, and hanging out with friends. I think my life would never be this easy. ;)

I got tons of things to update into my brain. My internet was messed up for a week and my life also shut down. I recently saw pictures of Theatre, a Thai clothing brand, released their resort collection which I really like it. This collection represents the feeling of romantic,erotic, along with graphic,floral pattern, and the brand signature dots pattern. I will upload the pictures below.

Also, there will be a photo exhibition of a Thai photographer named Tada Varich. This exhibition is known as "RABBIT" which will be held from July 23rd until August 8th. I will probably be attending the grand opening tomorrow, so pictures will be provided later.

It is almost 4.30am in the morning, I guess I should have gone to sleep before the dawn. And as I said, Here are some picture from Theatre Resort collection. Thanks to Thaicatwalk.com for the great updates and pictures.







1 comment: