Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sirivannavari Maison

Good afternoon from Bangkok. I am currently writing this blog in True Coffee at Siam Paragon. This is my new favorite place to hang out even with friends or by myself. Today, when I was walking in M level, something caught my eyes. There is a new boutique recently open in front of D&G shop known as Sirivannavari Maison, a small home collection store which owns by HRH princess Sirivannavari Narirattana. The store presents the various types of the modern home decorative items and also the fragrance, which is very desirable. I actually went into the store and found out that the collection is mainly based on the sense of romance and elegance. There will be the official opening ceremony on August the 3rd by the princess herself at the store. Please be sure to visit when you come to Siam Paragon.

HRH princess Sirivannavari Narirattana at Paris Fashion Week.










Thanks Sirivannavari WEB on facebook for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment