Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BKK shouts for the art exhibitions.

As everybody knows that Bangkok is a city that filled with arts and cultures. I just got the recent information about the art exhibitions that will be shown around BKK area during this time. Me,myself love to visit art gallery and museum a lot as back when I was in NYC. There're thousand of art galleries spread out over 5 boroughs, but I personally like to take a look in SoHo or Williamsburg. Now I'm back to Bangkok and I just feel like I'm hungry for art, so these exhibitions might help either me or anyone who is craving for it.



I am going to start with the Art Republic gallery exhibition called "the Reality of Abstraction" This is the solo exhibition by Ann Leveque from July 29th until August 30th. I am going to view the exhibition tomorrow,and I will update what it looks like. The gallery is located on 3rd floor, Peninsular plaza, 153 Rajadamri Rd, Patumwan,BKK 10330, or visit their page for further information http://www.artrepublicbkk.com/exhibition_detail.php?id=13



Moreover, there is also a photo exhibition called "Bangkok photo tales. This is not just a exhibition full with Bangkok photographs, the difference is the person that took the picture has to be in the shot also. A collection of more than 70 pictures with 35 photographers will be open until August 30th at Foto United Galleria, 519 Phra Sumen Road. Free admission. Call 02-629-2841 for more information and direction.

Anyway, I am going to keep posting more exhibitions when I get the further events info.

No comments:

Post a Comment